The New England Society of Paranormal Investigators
is currently looking for:
EVP Field Researcher
CURRENTY WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR EVP RESEACHERS
CHECK BACK WITH US!
This is an entry level volunteer position for someone who is interested in becoming involved in paranormal investigation and Electronic Voice Phenomenon. Must be in good health and work well with others. This is a full membership position in the New England Society of Paranormal Investigators. You will be required to have your own transportation to EVP outing. And 100% dedication is a must. If you are interested please email email@example.com.You must also agree to the terms listed below for membership.
We are currently looking for an historian we would prefer someone with a previous background in this field. All applicant's please apply by emailing mike at firstname.lastname@example.org and give us your personal background. Also note that you must agree to the current terms listed below for membership. This is a full membership position in the New England Society of Paranormal Investigators. We currently are considering more then one applicant for this position.
CURRENT TERMS FOR ALL WHOM SEEK MEMBERSHIP:
* No one under the age of 18 (proof of age will be requested).
* Must respect all team members.
* Must attend team meeting held in Cape Cod Area.
* Must take part in fundrasiers as we are a non-profit group.
* Be in good health.
* You must be able to provide your own transportation.
* Refrain from any substance that may impair your judgement while with NESPI.
* CORI forms will be completed (Events we attend call for this form).
* Upon your departure/dismissal from NESPI any and all equipment belonging to NESPI will be returned prior to departure
* We are a non profit group and you would not be paid for your services and/or time.
* You are responsible for you own safety while on outing/investigations with NESPI.
* No DRAMA (no exceptions).
* You agree to not speak negatively about NESPI if you decide to departure or are dismissed from the team.